Sunday, June 28, 2009

Here's a funny exchange that happened between me a customer a while back:

Me and one coworker, who likes very much to tease me, are working the front counter, and we're both wearing headsets for drive-thru.

*customer comes in, orders doughnuts and proceeds to the counter, where I get ready to ring her up*

Me- *over headset* "Can you go into the back and get me another tray of sprinkles? And don't give me any crap about how you're not gonna do it, cause I really need them."

Customer- *heard me say that* "You like that boy, don't you?"

Me- "Uhh....what?"

Customer- "You have a crush on that boy, don't you?"

Me- "Uhh....no...."

Customer- "Well he's pretty cute!"

Me- "Yeah....okay..."

*customer leaves without another word*

Me- "Well...that was....weird."

No comments:

Post a Comment