Thursday, January 7, 2010

Still in the Spirit of Christmas

A man came in, ordered 20 cups of coffee, paid for them, took two and then said "Tell the next 18 people who order coffee it's on me!" I should mention that our coffee is only 25 cents, so maybe it wasn't all *that* weird.

I do believe the Hello Kitty woman, whom I mentioned it my first post, has caught on to me. She has started bringing her own Equal in and just adding it herself.

Oh, and doughnuts kill brain cells. Apparently, it is only stupid people to buy doughnuts, because they cannot comprehend how we cannot make hot doughnuts THE ENTIRE DAY! Other doughnuts must be made! We cannot cater to your every whim and craving for hot doughnuts. I don't care that you've driven from Michigan just to get some hot doughnuts. And no, do not tell me to "nuke it". Not going to happen.

A cool guy did come in a few weeks ago very early in the morning and told us that getting some of our hot doughnuts was on his bucket list.

One co-worker of mine, Juju went up to Manager Steve today and gave him a Wet Willie. Understand that we're all on very good terms so this wasn't really a strange thing to do, although rather mean. Anyways, he starts going on about how he's going to get her back, that what he will do will make her cry, maybe even quit. And that he's the King of Getting Revenge. So then she's freaking out the rest of the day, just anticipating what he could possible do that would make her cry. I feel bad for Juju but I'm *really* curious as to what Steve is gonna do....

No comments:

Post a Comment